Do you want a Personal Health Advisor to contact you?
What is it?
Vithas International provides personalised, comprehensive service in all specialities of Dentistry, for the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and maintenance of oral health and function, including teeth, periodontic tissue (gums and bone support) and maxilla.
Our services offer top class oral healthcare. We work with experts in conservative and restorative Dentistry, Implantology, Periodontics, Orthodontics, Endodontics and Aesthetics, covering all the needs of our patients in a comprehensive, multidisciplinary way.
The quality of our services is supported by the experience of our professionals, who are specialists of the highest level in each of the areas in which we work. Those in charge of our Unit are Dr. Sara Hawkins and Dr. Jorge Mingorance.
Dr. Hawkins is an expert in Orthodontics and is accredited by Invisalign, Incognito and for removable braces, to carry out the most effective aesthetic orthodontic techniques on adult patients.
Dr. Mingorance is a point of reference in implantology and the treatment of complex cases. With over 15 years of experience, excellence is the hallmark of his work, also in the surgical field.
Our Unit allows comprehensive care for the patient, an interdisciplinary service provided through the creation of personalised treatment plans.
Multidisciplinary attention allows us to carry out monitoring of the patient based on all their needs, accompanying them throughout the process.
We offer the most advanced technology, with latest generation devices that allow the quality and innovation of our treatments.
We take care of oral health, but also aesthetics, thereby covering all the requirements of our patients, and all within the hospital environment, with the guarantees that this entails.
What does it diagnose? What does it treat?
Our team is made up of specialists trained in each one of the treatment areas:
- Periodontics: management of gums, ligament and support bones of teeth, hygiene and sanitation. In our Unit we research the potential causes of periodontitis and treat the inflammation of gums.
- Endodontics: treatment of the nerve and filling of the cavity with thermoplastic material.
- Dentures: individual crowns, bridges, full or partial dentures (without hooks).
- Oral surgery
- Dental implants: titanium fixtures placed in the maxillary bone or the mandible to replace teeth, either due to lacking them, or their deterioration and/or loss. This offers multiple advantages for patients, as they are fixed and therefore stable and durable, and the aesthetic results are excellent.
- Orthodontics: we offer different techniques so that our patients, advised by our expert, can select the one which best meets their needs and their treatment.
- Braces: these may be metallic or aesthetic, such as sapphire microcrystals, which offer better aesthetics for adults and teenagers.
- Lingual orthodontics: totally invisible, as they are placed on the internal side of the teeth.
- Invisalign: Invisible Orthodontics. The transparent splints offer numerous advantages to patients due to their comfort and discretion. They are invisible and painless, while providing results effectively.
- Orthognathic surgery: fully coordinated with our maxillofacial surgery team, we offer solutions in cases where the patient has bone discrepancy problems.
- Dental whitening: we whiten teeth through greater concentration whitening at appointments, with night splints which may be used at home, or with both procedures.
- Porcelain or composite veneers: to improve the shape, size and colour of the anterior teeth, creating a perfect smile in a short period of time.
- Composite reconstructions.
- Smile design: in order to respond to the aesthetic needs of our patients, we design personalised treatments whose results can be advanced through digital techniques.