Dr Juan María Revelles has a degree in Medicine and Surgery from Universidad Complutense de Madrid, and is a specialist in Medical and Surgical Dermatology and Venereology. He also has an international master's degree in Aesthetic Dermatology and a university expert degree in Photodermatology from Universidad de Alcalá de Henares, Madrid.
With more than ten years' experience, he has developed his professional career in a range of centres, including Fundación Jiménez Díaz in Madrid. He is currently part of Vithas International Dermatology Institute, a highly specialised unit under the leadership of Dr Pedro Jaén.
Moreover, Dr Revelles has published numerous articles and monographs in scientific journals, chapters in books, communications and conference papers.
Training, qualifications and honours
- Degree in Medicine (Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Madrid, 2006).
- Advanced Studies Diploma (DEA): Primary cutaneous cribriform apocrine carcinoma. Clinicopathological and immunohistochemical study of 26 cases of this little-known cutaneous adnexal neoplasm. Grade: Excellent.
- Specialist in Medical and Surgical Dermatology and Venereology (Hospital Fundación Jiménez Díaz, Madrid, 2011).
- Expert in Photodermatology: diagnosis and treatment (University of Alcalá, Madrid, 2016/2017).
- International Master's Degree in Aesthetic Dermatology (University of Alcalá, 2019).
- Associate Physician at Fundación Jiménez Díaz Dermatology Department, Madrid (2011-2017).
- Hospital Vithas Madrid Arturo Soria, Madrid (2014-present).
- Hospital Vithas Internacional, Madrid (2018-present).
- Dermatology Clinic González-Cavada, Madrid (2019-present).
- Associate Physician at Ruber Juan Bravo Hospital Dermatology Department, Madrid (2019-2020).
- Clinical Teaching Collaborator at Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (2010-2017).
Publications, conferences and honours
- Presentation of papers and presentations in courses and scientific meetings at national and international level, most notably:
- Revelles, J.M.; Pielasinski, U.; Camacho, D.; Juárez, A.; Haro, R.; Alcaraz, I.; Molina, A.M. and Requena, L. Blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasms. 38th National Dermatology and Venereology Congress. Málaga. May 2010.
- Revelles, J.M.; Machan, S.; Pielasinski, U.; Camacho, D.; Angulo, J.; Díaz, J.L.; Santiago, D.; Juárez, M.A.; Haro, R.; Alcaraz, I.; Molina, A.M.; Vallés, L.; Fariña, M.C.; Martín, L.; Santoja, C. and Requena L. Giant benign lymphangioendothelioma. Meeting of the Spanish Academy of Dermatology's Centre Section. Madrid. February 2011
- Publication in international scientific journals:
- Revelles, J.M.; Machan, S.; Pielasinski, U.; Camacho, D.; Vallés, L.; Santonja, C.; Kutzner, H. and Requena, L. Pseudoxanthoma elasticum-like papillary dermal elastolysis. Report of two cases with inmunohistochemical study of the P component of amyloid P. Am J Dermatopathol 2012;34: 637-43.
- Revelles, J.M.; Díaz, J.L.; Angulo, J.; Santoja, C.; Kutzner, H. and Requena, L. Giant benign lymphangioendothelioma. J Cutan Pathol 2012;39: 950-6.
- Chapters published in books, most notably:
- Revelles, J.M.; Machan, S.; Pielasinski, U. and Camacho, D. Reticulated erythematous violaceous plaque on painful shoulder. Clinical Cases of Dermatology Interns 2011. Almirall 4.
- Revelles, J.M. and Requena, L. Panniculitis. Dermatology Manual for Interns. Chapter 36. Editorial Glosa.
- Official College of Physicians of Madrid (ICOMEM).
- Spanish Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (AEDV).
- International Dermoscopy Society (IDS).
- Spanish Research Group on STDs and AIDS.
- Spanish Aesthetic and Therapeutic Dermatology Group.
Medical UnitDermatology Institute
No hay tratamientos asignados a este profesional.